It’s that time of year again!
That’s right! It’s almost Christmas and in the warm fuzzy holiday spirit of the season, Blog Azeroth is announcing it’s 2nd Annual Secret Santa/Kris Kringle!
The concept is simple! You sign up and are assigned another participating blogger to secretly write a guest post for. Then on Christmas (or the week following Christmas) you surprise that blogger by emailing them your guest post. And you will be surprised with a guest post from a blogger as well.
It’s a great way to meet your fellow bloggers and to draw the attention of new readers who may not have found your blog, so sign up by sending me (email@example.com) an email with your blogging name and blog URL before or on Wednesday December 22!
For more details on how this is going to work, head over to Blog Azeroth for the complete thread:
||Medros from All things Azeroth Podcast and The Group Quest Podcast is our guest this week on TNB. Cataclysm has arrived and we’re all head’s down deep into the game again. We talk about the leaked Blizzard schedule, Guild xp changes and Fim gets a camel! (At least he didn’t have a cow!).
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
— Continue reading Episode 111 — All Things Medros —
Admit it, you love non-combat pets.
I see you buddy, yeah you, in the second row, shaking your head. We all know that when no one is looking you summon your pet turtle Speedy and speak in a “baby voice” while feeding him Papa Hummel’s Pet Biscuits.
Who could possibly look upon the face of Toothy and not squee with geekish delight?
For all of those rabid Warcraft pet collectors, and those who have simply begun to dabble in the art/passion/addiction (that would be me), the site for you is WarcraftPets
Breanni is the site creator, and her “real life” job is that of a web developer and graphic artist, among other things, and it clearly shows through in this sites quality, look, and layout. WarcraftPets is a fantastic database for all things vanity pets and companions in the World of Warcraft. Breanni keeps it well maintained with news and updates, there is a guide section, a pet tracker, a community functionality with pet ratings, comments, and links to site like WowTCGLoot to find details on pets that are purchased outside of game.
Even if you are that vanity-pet-curious type of player that has just begun acquiring a few pets here and there, this site can show you exactly where and how to get that pet you simply must have.
***Each week you can hear Rilandune rambling on about his Addon and Mod addiction in the Twisted Nether Blogcast, usually at the end of the show where Fimlys and Hydra put him in hopes that everyone will stop listening by then. Just kidding. Well it’s kinda true. You can also read his ramblings at Heroically Random and follow his frequent musings on twitter (Twitter.com/Rilandune)**
||This week we welcome Medros from All Things Azeroth and Group Quest podcasts. We’ll talk about his shows and maybe see if we can pick up some tips from this long running podcast! Join us in the chatroom while we broadcast live! Send us any questions you have for Medros to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, December 11th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!