Is it that time again! That’s right boys and girls, it is roundup time! Here are a few posts you may have missed!
Hay to Munch on:
- It is the Healer’s Fault: With grace, Kirk from Priestly Endeavors talks about healer roles not only in WoW but in WAR as well.
- Brewfest Achievements: Siha from Banana Shoulders gives great tips on how to get that “Brewmaster”Title over your head this year instead of next!
- The best guild application ever! WI wrote this one but in case you missed it. It really is an amazing application. Give yourself 6 minutes, it is worth it.
Just as a reminder guys, we will not have a show next week and will be returning strong in two weeks with Game Dame. If there are any burning questions you would like to ask her, feel free to send them in!
Stay tune for Runy and Phae! This week’s show should be up soon!
||This week we have an epic interview with the Siha from Banana Shoulders, another great tip from Toomanyannas, the social of WoW and cute cartoons for sale.
— Continue reading Episode 17-Banana Splits! —
This week’s shared topic was suggested by 2nd Nin and is entitled “Casuals, Players, and Raiders.” Authors are encouraged to share their definitions of these three types player and their opinions on how they’ve evolved.
Some of the current contributors include:
You can read more about this topic and follow up on future contributions over at Blog Azeroth!
||This week Matt and Wyn from World of Matticus endure hardships, betrayals and silly fart jokes to spend time with us for TNB’s second live show!
— Continue reading Episode 16-Wynnicus Beta 3.16 —
Is it that time again! That’s right boys and girls, it is roundup time! We are excited to have Siha from Banana Shoulders joining us as our Twisted Blog next episode. If there are any burning questions you would like to ask her, feel free to send them in! Here are a few posts you may have missed!
Hay to Munch on:
- Dear Abby? For WoW? That’s right, seems to be new blogger Aislinana is making sure her blog is different by focusing on giving advice on how to handle situations presented as you play and interact with others.
- He now has a name! Dechion, formerly from Benameless, has decided to come out of the closet, not only reveal his name to us but also launched a new site to celebrate. So if you were a reader of benameless, be sure to migrate to his new site: Dechion’s Place
- WoW apps on the iphone: Ziv from Double Trouble ponders on why a couple WoW related applications survived the Blizzard legal hammer.