- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, June 4th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
Despite the fact that Curse gets a great deal of attention, and I point a finger at myself for this (see the Addonation segment at the close of each TNB show), there is a very viable alternative source for World of Warcraft addons out there on the internetherz…
And that source is WoW Interface (wowinterface.com)
My biggest pull to Curse over WoW Interface was always that I preferred the UI of Curse. However, WoW Interface has clearly and markedly increased the quality of their UI and to say the least, I think it’s beautiful! It’s simple, yet attention grabbing, great colors, and well laid out.
I certainly intend to feature WoW Interface in my Addonation segments for the podcast moving forward and I encourage all of you to head to WoW Interface to “shop” for your addons and UI mods as well. This is a site that is showing that they understand the community and our needs.
Cheers & Truly,
You can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/rilandune | read my recently reborn blog – Heroically Random | Listen to the other Twisted Nether podcast, The OverLores, of which I am a host
||This week we welcome another podcast host, Molsan from the Molsan Method podcast. Molsan produces what some call a ‘mini-podcast’ generally clocking in at less than 10 miuntes. Can you imagine if TNB was less than 10 minutes? We also have the usual News, Views and Voices.
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
— Continue reading Episode 131 — Molsan Madness —
Hello Everyone! I’d like you to join me in welcoming Lunarsoul of WTS Heals.
Lunarsoul started playing WoW during the twilight of The Burning Crusade. While his original focus was in the ways of the arcane, it wasn’t long before the darker callings of priesthood caught his attention. Of course, after that it wasn’t long until he saw the light and decided to study in the ways of the holy. After seeing the PvP side of the game, Lunarsoul decided to see what PvE had to offer and raided his way through WotLK. He is currently still healing his way through Cataclysm!
Over at WTS Heals Lunarsoul explores a number of interesting topics, such as The Benefits of Gnome Racials and The Great Priest Mastery Debate. He also explores unleashing his inner shadow priest via smite and the different styles of healing disc priest might use in this tier of raid content. Lunarsoul helps you out by discussing way to maximize your mana as both Holy and Discipline.
My poor, neglected priest is floating somewhere around level 80 still, but I know that I’ll be in great shape when she starts to explore Cataclysm thanks to Lunarsoul’s insights! I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to read more! Welcome to the blogosphere, Lunarsoul!
Every Tuesday, Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible!