Hello Everyone! I’d like you to join me in welcoming Janaelle of Spec into Misdirect.
Janaelle has been playing WoW for seven years, and considers herself a self-titled holy paladin expert who dabbles in some alts on the side. While her raid history is long and varied, she is currently enjoying a more relaxed raid schedule with a dash of RP when she’s not slaying internet dragons. She is also the co-host of the 5wowthings podcast, where she pontificates on varies video games. When not playing WoW, Janaelle has been known to check out other MMOs, and also enjoys Magic the Gathering and a little classic Dungeons and Dragons.
Janaelle enjoys writing about WoW and other games that she finds interesting and would like to share. You can find some information on the newest zones in the beta, or some of the earlier zones as well. She also shares her thoughts on her frustration with some of the WoW Lore and talks about her issues with the ending of ME3. If that doesn’t interest you, perhaps you might like to hear Janaelle’s thoughts on 10 DKs killing Heroic Rag.
I know that I am excited to read more of Janaelle’s thoughts! Welcome to the blogosphere, Janaelle!
Every Tuesday, Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible
Warcraftpets.com was featured here on RSS back in Dec. 2010 and it is certainly a site that is familiar to every pet-lovin’ Warcrafter out there. But this post is pointing you, dear readers of the Internether, to a specific article covering Mists of Pandaria Beta pet news, specifically the renaming functionality coming to live (hopefully) when Mists launches, and the pet trading mechanics in MoP beta, currently.
MoP Beta: Renaming Pets and Trading Pets
On top of being a well-written article covering a truly fun topic, it features a very nicely formatted image detailing the process of renaming a pet. I love the way the image is laid out and I’m going to attempt to use that editing technique in my own posts
You can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/rilandune | check out my site – Heroically Random | Listen to the other Twisted Nether podcast, The OverLores, of which I am a host
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, April 14th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
As I mentioned previously I wanted to set up a TNB / Blog Azeroth cross-realm raid. Using the fantastic Twitterland Raiding site I set up a raid for tomorrow evening, Wednesday 4, at 9:30pm Eastern. It will be a 25 man, normal, Ulduar raid for Alliance U.S.
Head over to http://www.twitterlandraiding.com sign in / register using Enjin, and sign up for what is certain to be a great night! Make certain to message me with your Battle.net info for invites.
I look forward to seeing you all there!