Last week’s shared topic was all about class. With the upcoming addition of a new race in Mists of Pandaria Amerence asks
What class are you playing with the new race Pandaren on the new upcoming expansion? I know most players are excited to role as a Monk, but there are lots of options to choose from. Are you going to be a Pandaren healer, melee, caster dps or a tank?
Rolling a Pandaren are:
Amerence from Amerence Love WoW
DotOrion from Mana Cake Musings
Kamalia from Kamalia et Alia
Karagina from The Reluctant Raider
Mia from Chronicles of Mia
This week the blogging crew is waxing nostalgic and discussing features that have changed or are no longer available in the game. We’d love to queue up some new topics, so feel free to share your idea on the Shared Topic forum!
Hello Everyone! I’d like you to join me in welcoming Tikari of Tricks of the Trade!
Tikari started playing WoW back in Vanilla. He decided to try out Warcraft after having played many MUDS (if you aren’t old enough to know what these are, it’s ok, we still love you!) and many first person RPGs. He leveled his rogue up to 60, but not having the time to raid, soon moved on to other adventures. Halfway through Wrath of the Lich King, Tikari found that he had extra time again and decided to give WoW another look. He picked it up as easy as riding a bike, and soon found himself at level 85 and ready to start raiding. He joined Apotheosis and hasn’t looked back since!
Tikari hopes to help new and intermediate rogues learn the shifty way of hiding in the shadows, stealing all the gold from your pockets, making everyone angry in PvP and the other ins and outs of roguery (I’m sure there is something else rogues are good at?!). In addition, he’s very excited about becoming more involved in the community. Ok, ok. I guess rogues aren’t all bad. You can learn more about Tikari as he starts the popular 20 day blog challenge.
Apparently, besides being sneaky, rogues have quite a bit to offer. You can learn about how to evaluate assasination rogues with WoL or even how to steer Lord Rhyolith. Tikari also offers his thoughts on the new MoP Rogue talents and the upcoming rogue legendary.
Even if he is a sneaky rogue, I’m looking forward to reading more of Tikari’s adventures! Welcome to the Blogosphere!
Every Tuesday, Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible
||We’ve made it to 150! For this special episode we welcome Vidyala from Manalicious. We have a great interview and confirm once and for all that she is not named after an onion, even a sweet one. Don’t forget to check out her new collaboration with Rades ( Orcish Arm Knife ), From Draenor with Love. Also, thanks to everyone that helped make this, and every, TNB so special. We really appreciate all the support!
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
— Continue reading Episode 150 — It’s Not Vidalia —
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, November 12th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!