This week’s Shared Topic was suggested by Druid author Sydera of the World of Matticus and is entitled “What kind of class are you?” She suggests that authors create a multi-question quiz to determine what kind of <INSERT YOUR CLASS HERE> your visitors are! She’s even provided a sample question to help you get started:
I rolled a Druid because …
- I love kitties! I need to hug kitties. I need to BE a kitty. And bears. I love bears! And trees! And trees that look like bears.
- I wanted the flexibility of a hybrid class while leveling, and I didn’t want to sacrifice endgame viability as a tank, healer, or DPS.
- I wanted four different looks and four different dances, particularly that Moonkin dance.
- I made a spreadsheet comparing the relative HPS and HPM for several spells from different classes, and I liked the look of Lifebloom and Rejuvenation. After trying out all possible healing classes at low levels, I’ve gone with druid.
Share your submission over at Blog Azeroth!
||This week we (brainnnnsss) talk about the new world event with the help of Lin, from Elune’s Guidance.
— Continue reading Episode 22: Brrrrraaaaiiinnnss —
||This episode we craft an interview with the profession master herself, Kaliope. Talk about patches, buffs and Bre’s new Bejeweled addiction.
— Continue reading Episode 21: Patches and Krafting —
||This week we are blessed with cheese, Nib conquers epic Blizzcon lines and we talk…alot!
— Continue reading Episode 20: Greater Blessing of Cheese —
Come join us for this special event! That’s right! The next Twisted Nether Blogcast will be recorded live and you can participate! Join us as we raid our virtual roundtable and discuss all things regarding WoW and blogging.
Who is going to be on the show?
We have Kestrel from Kestrel’s Aerie’s, Anna from Too Many Annas, Ratshag from Need More Rage, Rav from NE L4Mobs, PST, Leafy from Lust For Flower, and our two special guests, Nibuca from Mystic Chinicary, reporting live from Blizzcon City and Krizzlybear from Frost is the New Black. Oh those hosts…what are their names…Bim and Fre?
That’s great Bre, stop selling the darn thing, and tell me when it is!
The show is scheduled for Friday, October 10th at 12:30 am EST (yes I know that technically makes its Saturday, October 11th)
Okay that is a start, now where do I go?
To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Ustream show and use the password tnb73 (the password is caps sensitive. Only use lowercase)
Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow!
Hope to see you there!