Hot Topics from the Nether!
– Epic Gems and Jewelcrafting in 3.2 from Siha at Banana Shoulders
– A Midsummer Night’s RP Writing Contest from Anna of Too Many Annas
– How Latency Affects [hunter] DPS by @swertel via The Hunting Lodge
Special Guest of the Week – Stompalina and Hafrot
From the Show
During the show Nib mentioned that Taurens get “Crazed monkey cat” form.. and everyone essentially looked at Nib like she’d grown another head. HA!!! see here: From WowInsider: “in patch 2.3, Blizzard has modified the tauren cat form’s face to look more like a lion and less like a monkey”
We’d like to welcome all of the new bloggers who introduced themselves on Blog Azeroth. This week we saw posts from:
– (guild leadership) No Drama is Good Drama
– (Mages) Arcane Envoy
– (druid) Rusled Leaves
– (off-specs) The Offspec Experiments
– (druid) Wild Growth
– (Gaming) A Gamer of Sorts
– (guild leadership and alts) Two Nation Army
We’d like to encourage all of you to visit the TNB Wiki and be sure to be listed in the Big List of Blogs.
Next week we’ll have a Round Table with several past guests. Well be discussing 3.2, class balance and anything else that comes up!
(Opening song “Monster Techno Blues” is preformed Joe Sibol, additional song credits: Phonecasting – Foggy Monutain Morning, Joe Sibol – Hot Sexy Girls Instrumental, provided by podssafeaudio.com)