Warcraftpets.com was featured here on RSS back in Dec. 2010 and it is certainly a site that is familiar to every pet-lovin’ Warcrafter out there. But this post is pointing you, dear readers of the Internether, to a specific article covering Mists of Pandaria Beta pet news, specifically the renaming functionality coming to live (hopefully) when Mists launches, and the pet trading mechanics in MoP beta, currently.
MoP Beta: Renaming Pets and Trading Pets
On top of being a well-written article covering a truly fun topic, it features a very nicely formatted image detailing the process of renaming a pet. I love the way the image is laid out and I’m going to attempt to use that editing technique in my own posts
You can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/rilandune | check out my site – Heroically Random | Listen to the other Twisted Nether podcast, The OverLores, of which I am a host
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, April 14th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
As I mentioned previously I wanted to set up a TNB / Blog Azeroth cross-realm raid. Using the fantastic Twitterland Raiding site I set up a raid for tomorrow evening, Wednesday 4, at 9:30pm Eastern. It will be a 25 man, normal, Ulduar raid for Alliance U.S.
Head over to http://www.twitterlandraiding.com sign in / register using Enjin, and sign up for what is certain to be a great night! Make certain to message me with your Battle.net info for invites.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Hello Everyone! I’d like you to join me in welcoming Bulidar of Among the Elements!
Bulidar has been playing WoW since Wrath of the Lich King as a way to keep in touch with friends. Over time he find himself hooked on the game and continuing to play, even when his friends weren’t available. He’s a bit of a altaholic, having an 85 of every call save a warrior and a rogue, but not to worry! He’s got three shaman to make up for it! While he’s dabbled in all specs, he finds that enhancement remains his favorite.
Bulidar likes to write about general WoW topics, and often offers his opinion on different pieces of the game. He has a few thoughts about Mists of Pandaria, as well as some insight on his own gaming distractions. He also shares his insight on playing what he wants and neglecting his main. You might also be interested in exploring his ideas on raiding casually and how to deal with the doldrums.
Whatever you are looking for, Bulidar is sure to share his thoughts on it with you. I know that I’m certainly excited to see what he says next! Welcome to the blogosphere, Bulidar!
Every Tuesday, Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible