|We welcome Windsoar from Jaded Alt this week! We talk about leveling, raiding and Blog Azeroth! 3.3.5 is out and with it finally, Ruby Sanctum opens up. We also talk quickly about WordPress 3.0 release and there are literally TONS of emails to go through.|
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
From the Interview
3.3.5 came out and Patch 3.3.5a deployed which is supposed to fix all the known issues from 3.3.5 (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25559735749&sid=1)..
Ruby Sanctum now available.
WordPress 3.0 available. http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/17/wordpress-30/
Warcraft Movie info http://www.gamespot.com/news/6267057.html
– Raimi has several characters.. and admitted to “accidentally” deleting a level 29 shaman.. and having a level 72, though he didn’t say what class or race
-He said the film will take place entirely in World of Warcraft’s universe, and not feature the real world a la Tron.
– Creative Labs Wow Tap chat http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1831-WoW-Tap-Chat-Cataclym-Screenshots-Blue-Posts
– X-keys® Foot Pedal (3 switches) http://www.xkeys.com/xkeys/xkfoot.php
Hot Topics from the Nether!
Enter the Circle of Healing Podcast (World of Matticus) (link)
Using Tabards in RP Outfits (Too Many Annas) (link)
Pink Pigtail Inn: Purples to Blues With a bit of Dye (link)
We’d like to welcome all of the new bloggers who introduced themselves on Blog Azeroth. This week we saw posts from:
– (healing) Type “H” for Heals http://typehforheals.com
– (Leveling new toons) My Two Alts http://mytwoalts.blogspot.com
– (Mages) Presence of Mind http://pomftw.blogspot.com
– (Paladins) Life After Bubbles http://lifeafterbubbles.blogspot.com
– (raiding) Raiding After Dark http://raidingafterdark.blogspot.com
– (Noobies) Gaming Noobie http://www.gamingnoobie.com
– (characters) Me, Myself.. And All Of Them http://andallofthem.wordpress.com
Shared Topic This Week
Each week on BlogAzeroth a new topic is posted for general blogging. We encourage our listeners to post about that topic on their own blog and then post a link to it in the forum.
Shared Topic: (link)
Pndrev of Primetime Casual (link) came up with a highly imaginative and very actual topic: Worldcup Warcraft!
With the football world cup approaching quickly, nations around the globe get hyped up in a frenzy, waving flags, painting their faces in national colours and generally acting crazy.
In contrast to that, the rather serene atmosphere of Azeroth, where everybody is waiting for something big to happen, something Cataclysmic. Now imagine: What if, instead of laying waste to two continents, Deathwing actually came up and said “Let’s determine which race of Azeroth is best once and for all – by having the World Cup of Warcraft!”
Faction rivalries are set aside, each race is on it’s own, supporters are flooding to the capitals and embarking in ships to see their teams play.
Which race would win the Cup, and how?
Which crowd favourite dark horse would face them in the finals?
Which seemingly unbeatable team gets sent home after a devastating and surprising defeat in the first round?
Note: For fluff reasons you may include Worgen, Goblins, Murlocs, Dark Irons, Gnolls and whatever else seems to make up a large enough demographic while being reasonably intelligent.
Next week, we’ll be here!! You should too! See you then!
(Opening song “Monster Techno Blues” is preformed Joe Sibol, provided by podssafeaudio.com)