It’s a conversation with you and someone who doesn’t want to know your class specifics. They just want to know what they need to do when they are in a party or raid with you.
- Tanks could highlight how easy or difficult they are to heal, how much initial or long term aggro they build, their essential specials abilities, or their tanking role.
- Healers could highlight aggro dumping or lack of it, ability to deal with spike healing or overall healing and mana efficiency. Or anything else you value.
- DPS could highlight aggro dumping, positioning, special abilities, or even how important their group buffs are.
It’s up to you.
Some of the current contributions include:
- Knowing your Tanks by Aos
- Things you should know about Shamans by Anna
- Resto Druids: 5 Things You Should Know by Pummra
- Resto Druids: 5 Things You Should Know (About Yourself) by Phaelia
- On Comparing Tank Classes by 2ndNin
- 25 Things You Might Want to Know about Shamans by Obunaji
- Being a Better Player by Druantia
- Some Things You Should Know by Altaholic Mom
- What You Need to Know about Mages by Krizzlybear
- What you need to know about SSGS (Squishy Short Gnome Mages) by Gnomeaggedon
- What You Don’t Need to Know about Mages by Larisa
- Druids Need to Know by Idahoe