Sorry, I had my weeks mixed up. Still getting accustomed to this 2 week Shared Topic period.
Here’s the current Shared Topic subject from our very good friend Dragonray:
So for all the adventurous of you out there who do solo dungeons/boss kills – who has been your most impressive feat? if you haven’t managed it yet, who are you working on? Why do you not do solo kills – patience, fear, gear , interest etc?
You know what to do!
Write a post on your blog, drop the link in the thread at the Blog Azeroth forums – post a comment in the thread at the aforementioned forums – or post a comment in the section below! 3 ways to participate, so NO excuses!
Get writing people!
||This week we welcome Rem and Jules from Tauren Think Tank. We also talk about some of the additional changes coming in Warlords (so far).
– Continue reading Episode 223 — Twisted Think Tank –
We have another great topic from Mataoka from Sugar & Blood!
What Smartphone/i-phone apps would your character have on their ‘fantasy phones’ Azeroth?
You know what to do, write a pist on your site, link it on the thread linked above, or drop a comment below! There are no excuses for not participating!!
PS, this was posted from my phone while on a break in a sales meeting, so pardon ant misslinks or misspelling
||We are pleased to welcome Dunlock from Commanding Shout to the Twisted Nether Blogcast on Sunday. If you have any questions please make sure to send them in prior to showtime to email@example.com or bring them to the chatroom!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Sunday, April 13th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
||Fimlys and Hydra spend some quality time with the newly released Patch 6.0 notes. Fimlys also spends some time talking about Heroes of the Storm ( since he is in the Tech Alpha ) and Hydra discusses the killing, or well, defeating of Garrosh.
– Continue reading Episode 222 — Garry Icecream –