This week’s (belatedly announced) Shared Topic was suggested by Wildwynd of Rick’s Place and is entitled “Progression: When is Slow Too Slow?” Here are a few different suggestions for how you might approach this topic:
- When does a guild’s lack of advancement make the feet of more progress-minded members start to itch?
- How can you recognize stagnation?
- Is stagnation ever a healthy, expected part of a guild’s life cycle?
- How can you as a member/officer/leader deal with these periods of inactivity?
- Have you ever witnessed a guild fail due to lack of progress? Could anything have been done that might have made a difference?
A few posts to help you get thinking:
- DPS, We Deliver
- 35 Yards Out
- I Sheep Things
- Life of a Nin
- The Hunter’s Mark
- Ardent Defender
- Amava Knows Aggro
- The Warlock’s Den