Is it that time again! That’s right boys and girls, it is roundup time! We are excited to have Fikkle and Sylus from For The Horde joining us as our Twisted Blog next episode. If there are any burning questions you would like to ask them, feel free to send them in! Here are a few posts you may have missed!
Hay to Munch on:
- Pet name generator: Faeldray from Petoholic Anonymous has created the first ever, pet name generator for wow hunters and their pets! He is looking for help to fill the database so get those heads a-thinking!
- Fed up! Raiding sucks as a sole form of end game content. Cambios from Muckbeast, offers interesting views on the role of end-game content.
- End Game Satisfaction: Spicytuna wrote a rebuttal post to Cambios’ post.
- A Public Response: Stop Telling People How to Game: Lume’s response to a comment by Cambios.
- Happy Birthday World of Matticus: A very big happy birthday to Matt and Wyn from World of Matticus! They have reached the ripe young age of one. I wonder what that equates to in dog years?