Is it that time again! That’s right boys and girls, it is roundup time! We are excited to have Nightravyn from NE L4Mobs, PST! joining us as our Twisted Blog next episode. If there are any burning questions you would like to ask her, feel free to send them in! Here are a few posts you may have missed!
Hay to Munch on:
- An Exercise in Anti-stun locking: Josh from Eye for an Eye offers some advice for a Ret Pally against a rogue.
- Assigning Healing Strategy: Matt from World of Matticus offers a great series for heal leads part 2 of 5.
- Help Auctioneer! Gnomer from Armaggedon’s Coming calls for help on the behalf of Auctioneer’s programmers. They need your logs! Go and help out! Check Gnomer’s post for details.
- How to Get the Most Out of PVE Combat Swords. Andy from A Rogue’s Eye view offers some tips on how to get the most of your pve combat spec.
- Shaman Wiki. You guys may be the least played class in WoW, but that doesn’t mean you are second class citizens! Game Dame has created a wiki for all things Shammish and welcome all shammys and their totems. Go forth!