||Fimlys and Hydra spend some quality time with the newly released Patch 6.0 notes. Fimlys also spends some time talking about Heroes of the Storm ( since he is in the Tech Alpha ) and Hydra discusses the killing, or well, defeating of Garrosh.
– Continue reading Episode 222 — Garry Icecream –
||We are pleased to welcome Jules and Remghar (again for the first time!) from Tauren Think Tank to the Twisted Nether Blogcast on Sunday. If you have any questions please make sure to send them in prior to showtime to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them to the chatroom!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Sunday, April 6th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
Another great week for Shared Topic Awesomeness!
This one is come to us from Amerence of AmerPriest Blog
Let’s talk about “Time” in Timeless Isle? How much play time do you really spend time hanging out in this Island? What are the benefits despite those elite mobs ganking at you or if your in PvP server for any faction tries to kill you? Or just Rare hunting? Is it really fun? Do you finish all the dailies by yourself or in a group?
You know what to do folks!
Write a post on your own blog and link in the Shared Topic forum thread over on the Blog Azeroth Forums. Comment on the forum thread there with your response, or even respond to this post here on Twisted Nether’s blog. SO many ways to join in, so NO EXCUSES!!
Get writing people!!
First to answer the call to arms is Calidyn from Paladins Stole My Bubbles! with this post – Shared Topic: Wasting Time in the Timeless Isle
||This week we welcome Lumpen and Kimmi from Gnome’s Eye View and talk about podcasting from a “different perspective”
– Continue reading Episode 221 — Gnome But Deadly –
It’s Shared Topic time again!
This one is coming to us from frequent contributor Dragonray of Azerothian Life
What sort of method do you use for levelling the multiple alts? Do you follow the same quest chains each time, do you avoid a certain quest section, do you only dungeon etc?
You know what to do people! Write a post on your own site, post the link on the Shared Topic thread. Reply with your answer in the topic thread, or reply with a comment to this post below!
Here’s 2 links to posts written on this Shared Topic! Go check ‘em out!!
How I Raise and Nuture an Alt by Elkagorasa of Elkagorasa the Casual
Blog Azeroth Shared Topic: The Leveling Game by Erinys of The Harpy’s Nest