Hello Everyone! I’d like you to join me in welcoming Sunnier of A Sunnier Bear!
Sunnier started playing WoW right after The Burning Crusade was released, drawn in by her dorm-mates her freshman year of college. She raided everything from Karazhan to Ice Crown Citadel with a feral druid named Safari. Once Deathwing wreaked havoc on Azeroth, she deicded that it was time to start fresh and created a worgen druid – Sunnier. She has a passion for feral tanking, and can’t imagine doing anything else with her druid! She’s almost as equally passionate about raiding, and strives to progress as far as possible.
She started A Sunnier Bear as a way to share her experiences and display boss strategies in a nice, clean format. In addition to all of the feral chatter, she’s also expended into other topics, such as raiding and feral tanking.
You will find a plethora of topics over at A Sunnier Bear, including Sunnier’s take on the new dungeon journal and how she feels a bit bad for Atramedes. You will also find intruiging thoughts on how to make tanking more interactive and a in depth comparison of tanking cooldowns. She also offers a great look at being a feral hybrid.
Sunnier loves helping others and answering questions, so if you have any feral questions head her way and she’s be thrilled to offer her two cents! I think she’s off to a great start! Welcome to the blogoshpere, Sunnier!
Every Tuesday, Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, June 4th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
Despite the fact that Curse gets a great deal of attention, and I point a finger at myself for this (see the Addonation segment at the close of each TNB show), there is a very viable alternative source for World of Warcraft addons out there on the internetherz…
And that source is WoW Interface (wowinterface.com)
My biggest pull to Curse over WoW Interface was always that I preferred the UI of Curse. However, WoW Interface has clearly and markedly increased the quality of their UI and to say the least, I think it’s beautiful! It’s simple, yet attention grabbing, great colors, and well laid out.
I certainly intend to feature WoW Interface in my Addonation segments for the podcast moving forward and I encourage all of you to head to WoW Interface to “shop” for your addons and UI mods as well. This is a site that is showing that they understand the community and our needs.
Cheers & Truly,
You can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/rilandune | read my recently reborn blog – Heroically Random | Listen to the other Twisted Nether podcast, The OverLores, of which I am a host
||This week we welcome another podcast host, Molsan from the Molsan Method podcast. Molsan produces what some call a ‘mini-podcast’ generally clocking in at less than 10 miuntes. Can you imagine if TNB was less than 10 minutes? We also have the usual News, Views and Voices.
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
– Continue reading Episode 131 — Molsan Madness –