Unfortunately, the lazy so and so who organises the Shared Topic went on hiatus last week, so there was no Shared Topic post here, nor was there a topic scheduled for this week. Apologies, folks! However, last week’s topic was a intriguing one to make up for that, and it will be stretching out over 2 weeks. Theawakening from A Mage’s Guide To Life asks us to consider what class we would be in real life. Perhaps even a certain spec!
Theawakening, of course, would be a mage. I’ll admit I found this a tad perplexing myself at first, so here are just a couple of the reasons he gave why
- Teleport to wherever you want. Want to sip on tea in England and by night be watching bull fights in Spain? Easy. Imagine being a business person! Expand your company, with ease.
- Conjuring your own food. When hungry, make yourself a little snack, right out of thin air. Also, through this ability, one might read a god status among men by conjuring food before impoverished countries.
Other bloggers who had a very different view of the topic include
T-Sonn at Melted Faces
Athryn from Athryn’s Tier
Ruby at Rubymelon
As always, if there is something you think would make a really great discussion point, go on over to the Blog Azeroth forum and share it. Authors are encouraged to share their own views on the matter!
If you have listened to Ep. 40, You then know I am taking a sabbatical from the show. I leave you in Fim’s and Nib’s excellent hands.
Be nice to Nib, she bites 🙂
I will still be around the interwebs and if any of you would like to contact me via email, feel free to drop me a line at Bre@twistednether.net
<3 to each and every one of you.. Thank you all for making this such a wonderful experience.
So long....and thanks for the fish!
||This week we have an mad interview with the insane cow himself…Bob…oh crap…I mean Llanion from Mad Cow Chronicles! Also, Bre makes a sad announcement.
— Continue reading Episode 40 — Moony Cow —
||Come join us for this special event! That’s right! The next Twisted Nether Blogcast interview will be recorded live and you can participate! Join us as we interview the man who puts the Boom in Boomkin Graylo from from Gray Matter.
- When is it?: The show is scheduled for Thursday, April 23th at 12:30 am EST (yes I know that technically makes its Friday, April 24th) Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Ustream show See, easy!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
Welcome to Ariedan of The Wordy Warrior!
This brand-new blog has exploded onto the blogging scene with attitude and knowledge, a great combination. The author, a warrior of great skill, lays the wit on thick for truly enjoyable reads that still do a great job putting forth important information. In real life, she hates onions. Not entirely sure why, as they have many layers and feel put-out by her ardent dismissal of their complexities, but she does. And she likes tacos! Everyone can agree that tacos are rad. She also works in a casino dealing cards when she’s not watching mobs smash their faces on her Wall of Terror.
Though she just started writing in April, her posts have been impressive and varied. From the “10 things” lists including how to make your raid leader love you or being a good officer, how to get through a trial period with a new guild, and musings on why she (you) still plays, there’s certainly something for anyone here, no matter what they’re looking for. And it’s presented in a well-written, clean format on a beautiful site, so it’s easy on the eyes and easy on the brain. Her voice is straight-forward and honest, with humor mixed in, so it’s easy to see why her blog is so popular already.
This blogger and her blog are going places, and I don’t just mean Ulduar. I imagine she’ll become a leading voice in the blogosphere in no time flat, if she isn’t already. So hop on over to her site and enjoy the ride!
Welcome to the blogosphere, Ariedan!
Every Friday, Bellwether from 4 Haelz is bringing you the Welcome Wagon, introducing new bloggers and great reads. If you know of a new blog to the scene or wish to get your name out there, please send an e-mail to 4haelz AT gmail DOT com with the subject line “Welcome Wagon.” She’ll do her best to highlight as many as possible!