||This week we welcome Lumpen and Kimmi from Gnome’s Eye View and talk about podcasting from a “different perspective”
— Continue reading Episode 221 — Gnome But Deadly —
It’s Shared Topic time again!
This one is coming to us from frequent contributor Dragonray of Azerothian Life
What sort of method do you use for levelling the multiple alts? Do you follow the same quest chains each time, do you avoid a certain quest section, do you only dungeon etc?
You know what to do people! Write a post on your own site, post the link on the Shared Topic thread. Reply with your answer in the topic thread, or reply with a comment to this post below!
Here’s 2 links to posts written on this Shared Topic! Go check ’em out!!
How I Raise and Nuture an Alt by Elkagorasa of Elkagorasa the Casual
Blog Azeroth Shared Topic: The Leveling Game by Erinys of The Harpy’s Nest
||We are pleased to welcome Lumpen and Kimmi from Gnome’s Eye View to the Twisted Nether Blogcast on Sunday. If you have any questions please make sure to send them in prior to showtime to email@example.com or bring them to the chatroom!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Sunday, March 16th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
||Yes, we were going to call this episode Icicles of Magepower but I wanted to point out in the title how great Dragonray from Azerothian Life was and how Bright and “Shiny” it felt to talk to her this week. Of course, it was 3pm on Monday afternoon when we talked to her compared to almost midnight for Fimlys and 9PM for Hydra.
— Continue reading Episode 220 — Ray of Dragonshine —
Happy Friday folks!
Back with another Blog Azeroth Shared Topic!
This week’s topic is coming to us from frequent contributor Amerence of AmerPriest Blog
You can’t get more straight forward than this:
What is your favorite Raid or Dungeon from any expansion in World of Warcraft, and why?
We’ve already had one response from Kyaza on the thread for this topic on the Blog Azeroth Shared Topic forum.
You know what to do! Get writing! Put something up on your blog and link to it on the Shared Topic thread, leave a response in the thread just like Kyaza did, or make a comment on this post below. 3 great ways to get in the game and talk about your favorite raid or dungeon! We all have at least one, or 5, or 15, that we can think of just off the top of our heads