This week’s Shared Topic was suggested by Relevart of Relevart’s Druid Reliquary, and was inspired by a post by Lissanna from Restokin.
If you could change one talent in any of the druid talent trees, what would it be? You could talk about what you want it changed to, or just talk about what makes it a weak talent that should be either changed or replaced in some way.
This came very close to being an all-Druid special, but we were lucky enough to get one fantastic non-Druid post. So, here we go!
Lissanna of Restokin
Relevart of Relevart’s Druid Reliquary
Graylo of Gray Matter
Kae of Dreambound
Elam of Shamenonramen
If you would like to contribute to a Shared Topic, or have a suggestion, feel free to post at the Blog Azeroth Forum! Next week’s topic is “Fails”
Today (sorry for the late notice), Nibuca and Fimlys will be guests on the WoWInsider show, WoW.com’s weekly podcast! We’re going to be talking patch 3.2.2 and 3.2.2a (I think) and also take some time to talk about our newest endeavor, Azeroth United.
We’ve talked about it on a show a little (well, in the show you haven’t heard yet..) but Azeroth United is a new World of Warcraft Internet Media Community.. What is that? Well, tune in today at 3:30pm ET at the WoWInsider UStream to learn more about it! Well, either that or go to www.azerothunited.com .. 🙂
Come listen to us babble about stuff (just like normal). I’m sure it will be a fun time!
Today’s resource site spotlight will be going over a site that does a lot of work for raiders. Gear Wishlist is deceptively simple web app that tells you what you want. Seriously! Just give it your character and realm, and it will pull your gear and spec from the armory, and put together a list of upgrades based on the wowhead preset stat weights.
Here’s me: http://gear-wishlist.appspot.com/wishlist?character=euripides&realm=drenden®ion=us
Now since the survival hunter presets on wowhead are actually based on calculations done on my character, this is a very good tool for me. However, for everyone else, bear in mind that your situation is not always going to be typical. When in doubt, double check with your existing tools. Still, aside from minor variants where the difference between you and the wowhead presets is enough to reorder your list a bit, this is a very nice quick wish list!
The resource site spotlight (aka wiki tiki utility posts) should happen every week, but is written by Euripides from outdps.com, and endeavors to fill your favorites bar with an unmanageably large quantity of WOW resource sites. So much knowledge that it hurts. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
Another week of LIVE TNB! This week welcomes both Sideshow AND Syrana to the show. They are the husband/wife team behind the Sideshow and Syrana blog. We talk about Pirate’s Day, Raging Sheep and blame it all on Syrana. Don’t miss it!
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
— Continue reading Episode 59 — #IBlameSyrana —
Join us at our new night and time on Friday evening at 8:00PM PST as we talk to Spooner of Spooncraft. We’ll be doing our whole show live!
Listen in our LIVE chat room and we’ll take questions (and hopefully answer them if we can).
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Friday September 25th at 8:00pm PST (11:00 am EST). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page.
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!