|We again have 3.2 on the brain this week! We’re one episode away from the big 50 and we welcome a guest who is a hoarse of another color. Veronica Belmont of Tekzilla, Qore and VeronicaBelmont.com joins us with her voice a little on the raspy side. Fighting a cold, she still manages to educate us on some of the newest trends in gaming and talk about some of her wild WoW adventures. Additionally, we discuss some deep topics including looting issues and the Hardcore vs. Casual debate.
– Continue reading Episode 49 — Hoarsing Around –
||Join us this evening as we talk with Veronica Belmont, geek icon and wow player extraordinaire! (@Veronica) LIVE! Come have a blast with us in our Live Chat!
We are still looking for your questions for Veronica. Please email email@example.com or twitter @TwistedNether and get your questions asked in the show.
- When is it?: The show is scheduled for Thursday, June 18th at 9:30 pm PST (12:30 am EST). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page.
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
Another week, another stupendous, outrageous, spectacular show! We talk about the trickling out 3.2 changes including the changes to mounts and the new Battleground. The Hot Topics is changing to a review of some of the TNTCast posts of the week and we got a TON of emails from you to talk about. Also, last but definitely not least, our special guest (if you couldn’t tell from the image to the left) is the amazing comic artist Cadistra who is responsible for the webcomic World of Warcraft, Eh?
– Continue reading Episode 48 — Twisted Nether, Eh? –
||This week we talk about ‘969’ (without an explicit tag) and the intricate ins-and-outs of Pally tanking with Honors from Honor’s Code. Fim and I also get to chat about a new version of WordPress, Mountain Dew, and Blizzcon!!
– Continue reading Episode 47 — Honor’s Honor –
This week’s Blog Azeroth Shared Topic was suggested by Nigiri from Adventures of a Priest
“I would love to read blogger’s thoughts on who they like to have heal them. Would you prefere a Holy priest of a Disc priest? A Holy pally or a Resto druid. Shammy maybe?
As a disc healer, I know how I feel about my healing. How do you feel about who’s healing you?
Sar’s edit: Additionally, it would be great to get some healer’s views of DPSers or Tanks (not that we don’t hear enough of it or anything!) That way everyone gets a chance to participate”
And this week’s contributors are!
Have a Shared Topic you would like to suggest? Got something to contribute to an existing one? Make sure you visit the Blog Azeroth forums!