Welcome to the very first Blog Naboo Shared Topic! Blog Naboo is still in its founding phase, but since SW:TOR hasn’t been released yet, that’s ok, we’ve got plenty of time to build some delightful forums! This week, bloggers around the Blogoverse took up the task of investigating exciting TOR news and sharing it with the community.
It was suggested by yours truly, Ophelie from The Bossy Jedi and the Giant Spoon.
With all the news and excitement surrounding SW:TOR floating around, I was thinking it would be cool if everyone shared a piece of news they found particularly interesting.
Unknowingly rising to challenge were:
Underlord40 of the Star Wars: The Old Republic Blog
DarthMallRat of Darth Hater
Ayane of Moon Over Endor
Shyin of Shyins: Guardians of the Old Republic
David of Toroz
This week we put our minds together as we come up with some Blog Naboo Shared Topics logo suggestions to spice up these posts! In the future, to participate, just check out the Shared Topics forum over at Blog Naboo. Until the site is finished, feel free to hang out in the community thread on the official forums!
Well, you’ve probably seen it coming. WoW is getting old. We’re getting tired of the grind. Patch after Patch after Patch. Cataclysm? BAH! It’s not going to fix anything! 5 more levels? Who needs em? Redoing the whole old world of Azeroth? Who asked for that? More instances, more raids, Paths of the Titans? Just more junk we need to deal with over and over and over.
So, what are we doing about it? Freaking out? No! We’re doing what any sane person would. We’re quitting. We’re done. We’ve had enough.. Welcome to a new age, a new twist, if you will, in the most twisted blogcast on the net. the Twisted Republic Blogcast!
That’s right, we’re going Star Wars! SW:TOR promises to be the most excited and engaging MMORPG to come along since Age of Conan and we’re jumping on that FULLY FUNCTIONAL BATTLESTATION while it’s still circling the moon of Endor. We’re punchin’ it and going to Light Speed here at TNB.. Or should i say TRB!
We’re ready, we’re willing and we’re able! Lich King? Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side! Get ready for the ride of a lifetime! Keep it tuned here (yeah, we’ll change the URL later!) for all your Star Wars: The Old Republic news, views and voices from around the internet. You’ll notice changes to the site as we convert over from WoW. Sorry for the dust, but we’ll get it all sorted out soon enough!
And it smells kinda fishy.. Your foot that is.. Oh wait..
No! Something is happening at TNB… Something.. Wonderful!
You are going to think it’s the most outrageous thing we’ve ever done!
Coming the changes are, yes..
Stay tuned… We’ll be right back! *click*
||Join us as we chat with Amatera from Lore Hound.
Listen in our LIVE chat room and we’ll take questions (and hopefully answer them if we can).
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Friday April 2nd at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page.
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. I will be monitoring the chat room and if I can I will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but I will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!
||Ophelie from The Bossy Pally and the Giant Spoon (yes.. GIANT!) joins TNB this week! We ask her all the tough questions, as usual, and get the skinny on the Blog Azeroth Shared Topic! Oh, and a little thing called BLIZZCON 2010 was announced.. I think we talk about that a bit.. Emails/Voicemails and everything else in this action packed episode!
UGT-Servers.com – UGT Servers! Ventrillo Servers for Your Guild!
— Continue reading Episode 82 — Giant Wooden Spoon —