This week we welcome Liala from Disciplinary Action. I warn you, there might be some talk about Discipline Priests.. Maybe.. Possibly. We’ll talk about how she got started with the blog, with the comics and well, with the priests! Some hints and tips about priesting in 4.x will, of course, be included! Hang out with us in the live chatroom and give us questions for our guest!
- When is it?: This live show is scheduled for Saturday, December 4th at 8pm PT (11pm ET). Not sure what time that is for you? Use this handy-dandy time converter!
- Where do I go? To participate on the live show, you will need to go to the TNB Live Show page to connect with the stream. See, totally easy. If you are having issues then go to the Ustream page. Don’t forget to register/login to UStream so you can chat with us!
- Some general ground rules:
- Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
- You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!
Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!