|We’re still trucking along! This week we talk about the Tome of Cold Weather Flying, coming in 3.2. We also discuss how to blow up your blog, make Warlocks just a little bit more evil and we welcome Brajana from Mend Pet in to discuss lots of huntery goodness and her SPCA Charity Drive!|
Hot Topics from the Nether!
From the TNTCast:
- How To Get Your Blog Crashed by WoW.Com – have good content, participate in the community, be a good bloggy neighbor
- Putting the Evil Back in Warlock from Saresa of Destructive Reach
- SlashRage ..for when bloggers need anonymity to vent.
We’d like to welcome all of the new bloggers who introduced themselves on Blog Azeroth. This week we saw posts from:
- (shaman) Completely Elemental
- (druids) Druidic in Nature
- (shaman) Chain Heals
- (Rogues, RP) Of Blade and Flesh
- (Priests) The Noobie Priest
- (Shamans) Not that kind of Wang!
- (Hunter) iMDu
- (lore) Cataclysm’s Edge
- (BM Hunter) TribunalxHunter
- (roleplay) Alureith Silverbough
- (mmo genre) /gab
- (General) Hoggwarts in Azeroth http://www.hoggwardsinazeroth.com
- (bloggy resurrection (general)) The Azeroth Metblog
We’d like to encourage all of you to visit the TNB Wiki and be sure to be listed in the Big List of Blogs.
No show next week. Come back the -following- week as we visit with Mike Schramm of Wow.com.
(Opening song “Monster Techno Blues” is preformed Joe Sibol, additional song credits: Phonecasting – Foggy Monutain Morning, Joe Sibol – Hot Sexy Girls Instrumental, provided by podssafeaudio.com)